Products > Sleeves: Abrasion & Wear Protection > Abrasion Wear Protection Sleeve
Heavy Duty Welding & Abrasion Wear Protection Fiberglass with Neoprene Coating Sleeve for Wire, Cable, Hose, Tubing and Pipe Protection
375°F / 190°C Continuous Exposure: Higher Intermittent
ScuffSleeveä Fiberglass with Neoprene coating sleeve with hook and loop closure protects cables and hoses from weld splatter and drag abrasion. The fiberglass base fabric allows for a higher level and more intense exposure to weld splatter and sparks than the nylon version of the sleeve is capable of withstanding.
- Fiberglass base fabric with high flame retardant neoprene coating.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Construction Equipment, Drill Rigs, Mobile Welding.
- Excellent UV protection: Meets EN13758-1.
- Non wicking, Excellent puncture and tear resistant.
- Best performance for vertical and inclines up to 15 degrees.
- For higher horizontal weld splatter capability use our silicone rubber coated sleeve.