Products > Rope / Packing
Graphite Square Braided Rope Packing - with PTFE
High Temperature Heat Resistant Gasket Sealing Packing Rope
900°F / 482°C Continuous Exposure: Higher Intermittent
Used as a compression packing for pump and valve shafts and as a stuffing box packing.
Made from flexible graphite yarn composed of exfoliated high purity crystalline mineral graphite (flake graphite).
Useable to 900°F / 482°C in normal air atmosphere; 1800°F / 982°C in steam or mild oxidization atmospheres/media and 5400°F / 2982°C in non-oxidizing atmospheres/media.
· 100% Graphite yarns
· Heat Resistant / Chemical Resistant
· Conformable and Resilient
· Thermally Conductive
· Self Lubricating
· pH range: 0 to 14
· 3000 psi standard rope; 4000 psi wire reinforced
· Up to 4000 FPM shaft speed
· Carbon fiber corner yarns available for greater wear resistance