Products > Sheet Products
Silicone Rubber Sheet Roll - High Temperature & Heat Resistant
500°F / 260°C Continuous Exposure: Higher Intermittent
FlameShield™ High temperature, heat and flame resistant silicone rubber sheeting resists molten metals, weld splatter, solder drips, brazing and other hot processes.
Can be cut into shapes and fastened into place with standard fasteners such as rivits, screws and bolts (backing washers help with tensioning).
Standard rolls are 36" and 48" wide x 50 feet and available in .032", .062", .093", .125", .250", in thickness.
Durometers available are 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80 +/- 5%.
Please inquire for other custom sizes.
Other versions of this silicone sheeting is available with specialized characteristics, including
- Commercial Grade - available in red, grey and black
- Specification Grade - lower compression set
- Highest Temperature Grade (600F)
- FDA Food Grade - white
- Medical Grade
- Electrically Conductive
- High Strength - 1000 psi
- Extreme Low Temperaature: -103F / -75C
- PSA Adhesive - Standard and High Temperature